Thursday, April 17, 2008

How's Buddy?



My dad loves Buddy. When I call the first thing that he ask is, "How's Buddy?" He wants to know about Buddy before me, Clint or even James Henry. He really likes the fact that Buddy is on the banner for our family blog. I explained that Buddy is the "face of the family". In a way Buddy was our first "baby". I guess that makes him my dad's first grandog. Everyone said that Buddy would take a back seat to James Henry. Actually, he now gets to ride in the front because the car seat is in the back. Buddy may have felt a bit neglected at first... Now that I am at home all day and the weather is warm, he is getting plenty of attention, treats and walks. He does his best to completely ignore James Henry. I guess that is typical of the first born.

No comments: