I had the pleasure of "shooting" the Barrontons! I learned so much on my first official job. Like that babies don't say cheese. They are so pure and true. They only know real joy and have no concept of smiling unless they are not truly happy. Ahhh, that's nice... until you really want a picture of them smiling! We pulled out all the stops. Craig was waving monkeys around, I had Dominic the dog on my head in an attempt for Brett to smile and look at me at the same time. In the bottom pic you see Anne getting ready to brush Brett's teeth (he only has 4 but it feels oh so good to have them brushed!). We were trying everything to coax that precious smile out of Brett. I had almost given up but when it finally came, it was worth the wait!
Easy Brownie Recipes
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment