It was such a beautiful day yesterday, that I took the boys outside. James Henry loves to look up at the leaves. Noah is really into the passing cars (and his feet!). I was teaching them about recycling and global warming, when I realized that they are not concerned with such matters.... Of course, they will be good stewards to the environment when they are older, but in the mean time, it is my job to care. Maybe if we all care now, they will always be able to sit under the trees, carefree and enjoy the great outdoors the way we did today.
Earth Day is everyday, but to honor the official calendar day, I did some reusing and recycling by sewing these cool t-shirt bags that I saw on Martha. James Henry used his to pack toys to go to grandma's. I was sceptical when I saw them on the show, but they were super easy to make and very useful.
Hurt not the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees. Rev 7:3

1 comment:
How sweet! You really take beautiful photos. If you have others of Noah, feel free to send them to me anytime! :) Love, Carolyn
Post a Comment