I promised Clint that I would only do a mini-session with Eli.... (I am suppose to be resting). It does not take much convincing for me to get back in bed to cuddle up with this this sweet baby.
precious..... so happy for you all! and arent you in love with the swaddle designs blankets (i think that is what the white and blue circle blanket is....) we are obsessed with them. best swaddle blankets EVER! also I saw the sweetease next to Eli in one of the pics.... I just discovered that with Lea when she was in the hospital with her fever.... greatest product ever.... wish they sold it over the counter! anyway, congrats he is adorable and i can not wait to meet him! lots of love
3 comments:
Katy - he is absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you, Clint and Big Brother, James Henry!!
He is precious, Katy!!! Rejoicing with you and your family!!
precious..... so happy for you all! and arent you in love with the swaddle designs blankets (i think that is what the white and blue circle blanket is....) we are obsessed with them. best swaddle blankets EVER! also I saw the sweetease next to Eli in one of the pics.... I just discovered that with Lea when she was in the hospital with her fever.... greatest product ever.... wish they sold it over the counter! anyway, congrats he is adorable and i can not wait to meet him! lots of love
Post a Comment