It is quite tricky to capture James Henry admiring "E!". He gets so excited to see him that he goes a bit crazy. He will ask to "hole" (hold) him and when we get all situated and I am ready and on guard for the various disasters that could come... He flips out with excitement and is no longer mentally stable enough to actually hold his brother. In the picture above we decided to just lay beside him to get a better look (as opposed to climbing into his bassinet (Yikes!)). He loves to put his feet up next to Eli's to see how much bigger they are. He seems to be adjusting very well and really cares for him. When E cries he runs to him and is always bringing diapers and wipes to put in his crib. Just precious really. Lots of prayers that he can keep it up!
Easy Brownie Recipes
2 years ago



4 comments:
Congratulations Katy!!! Eli is precious and James Henry's stare is precious too!!
Hi, Katy,
I am one of Brandi's friends and found your blog through her's...first of all, Congratulations on your sweet new baby! But I just had to comment on this post because I love how you wrote that he becomes "not mentally stable enough" to hold his baby brother- that absolutely cracked me up!!! My little girl is like that sometimes, too, when she gets to do stuff with her baby brother- she loves holding him.
Very cute picture of the two of them together, too!
Congratulations! I had no idea he arrived so quickly. What a sneaky guy!! Looks like the family is adjusting well. We can't wait to meet him.
How incredibly sweet are those pictures? Congratulations to you all!
Post a Comment