Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bob Cat Southern

I had a check up yesterday and the new baby seems to be doing well. My belly measured 24 inches for 24 weeks and we heard a nice strong heart beat. We are having a hard time naming the new baby. When I was pregnant with James Henry I knew right upon finding out his gender what his name would be. I liked it so much that I did not care what others thought. This time, I have learned not to ask opinions... It is just too confusing. I was hoping for big brother to have some input. When I asked James Henry what we should name the new baby, he said something that sounded a lot like BOB CAT! Maybe that is how celebrities name their kids. Just ask the older sibling. I can hear it now- Here are our boys, Jimmy Hank and Bob Cat!

No comments: