Monday, May 12, 2008

my cup runneth over

This is what I woke up to yesterday morning! Can you believe it?! I know that I run the risk of being braggadocios.... But, the men (Clint, James Henry and Buddy) in my life really out did themselves! I am still so excited about how loved and honored they made me feel.

We have several traditions in our family when it comes to celebrating holidays. One is decorating the dining room for a special breakfast (even on weekday mornings). It is so fun to see how creative Clint can be with the decor. Even though we know it is coming... It is still a "surprise" to see it on your special day. We also write letters to each other and make our own cards.

This picture was on the front of my card-

and this one was on the inside! So smart of James Henry, taking the letters from his alphabet rug...

Clint said that I am always behind the camera and that he wanted some with me in it... Hurray for Mother's Day!!

To all of the special mom's out there...

James Henry hopes you had nothing butt a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Walters Press said...

James Henry looks like an angel in that last picture! I love the collage of you and him. Clint is right, you should be in more pictures!