Friday, May 16, 2008

good grief


Many of my friends and family (you know who you are) have given me grief about this picture that I posted on my photo blog of James Henry. You may be reading and think, but Katy that is a precious picture of a little baby in a big hat.... That is what I thought! But some of my readers are ruthless. Claiming that I dress him in girl clothes and take his picture with flowers creating ultra feminine images of the poor boy. Good Ol' Buddy knew that this upset me and James Henry. So he agreed to have his picture taken in front of the lovely azalea bush.


See, nothing feminine about having your picture made in front of pink flowers he said....

He even put on the floppy hat to reassure us all that he is still very secure in his masculinity.

Just kidding! I really just saw an incredible photog's website yesterday that inspired me to take pictures of my dog. Her name is, Erin Vey, and she creates amazing pet portraits. Check out her website.

Don't worry, Buddy was adequately compensated for his time (and humiliation). That dog will do anything for a treat!

3 comments:

Grandfather Lamar said...

Buddy's hat is cool!
I just don't get the orange collar with the "T".

Anonymous said...

I love your blog - so sweet, positive, and funny! Thanks for sharing your words and your photos!

Walters Press said...

Oh sweet Buddy!! I just love those pictures.