Everyday when Clint gets home he ask me, "What have you done today?" And I say, "I don't know, but we have been really busy." We have been busy, busy, busy..... You know, doing really important things like taking James Henry to the backyard naked and taking his picture in a bowl.... haha! No really, we stay busy all day. Never a dull moment or time to be bored. I know that I change diapers, feed JH, play, sing, babysit Noah, run errands, meet friends, clean, straighten, laundry, cook, do some projects....Somehow when the day is over, I have not done all that I had hoped to do, but I feel full of love and joy that I spent the day with my little sunshine, James Henry! I am always so grateful in the evening when Clint gets home we are all back together again. It just feels as if we have accomplished something. I thank the Lord each night for another day with my family.
He was so funny in is toy basket, trying to play with all of his toys at once. Why was he in his toy basket? Well, I put him there....I don't know where ideas come from.
Hanging with friends and their babes at Mom's and more.
I've had the pleasure of taking pictures this week of the newest bundle of joy . Our friends the Andersons just had their baby. A boy of course! Keaton is the 14th boy to be born in our Sunday school class in the past year! It is really cool, and a little strange that we all have boys. You can see more pics that I took of them on my photo blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment