Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Photography Update


Summer is here and my belly is only getting bigger!
I have two session spots available for mid- June before taking a maternity leave to welcome our new baby boy in July. I also have two session spots available for August and I am currently booking for the fall. Don’t miss out on Christmas Card season! (Did I really just say Christmas Cards?! Wow, guess you gotta plan ahead)

It is necessary to pre-pay for sessions to reserve your preferred date and time. Session fees are transferable but are non-refundable.

Travel Dates:
I recently had many request for travel to Knoxville and Memphis recently. While I would normally be up for a road trip, I have found that with my pregnancy it is not an option this season. However, I will be happy to serve you here in Nashville.
I will be in Douglasville, Georgia and available for sessions Friday, May 22nd – Saturday the 23rd and again on Monday June 1st and Tuesday the 2nd.
I do not plan on returning for a "working visit" until the fall.
See y'all real soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katy! I know we talked about doing E's six month pics in August. Let me know what dates work best for you!!! Jessica