Thursday, January 8, 2009

new baby update

I am now 13 weeks pregnant and the new baby seems to be doing well. Praise God! I went to the doctor yesterday and heard what he said was a healthy heart beat. I am still feeling sick, mostly in the afternoon and at night. My due date is July 14th and that will make James Henry and his brother or sister 20 months apart. We will be able to find out the gender of "new baby" at the end of February. Can't wait!
and because no post is complete without a picture...
We will be needing a few hundred more boxes of these in the next couple of years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats katy! I am so happy for you and your family!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! James Henry will be a great big brother. Hope he is as excited as Charlie is about his baby sister!