We had dinner with friends recently and it was so fun to watch James Henry eat at the kid's table. It was his first time eating alone, without his high chair. The boys managed their hot dogs and tater tots just fine with out their mommies, thank you very much. He only fell off the bench once, and it was only funny because he was not hurt :)
Clint and I are growing up a bit too, with the purchase of a mini-van. I never would have imagined being so very excited over owning a van! Never say never. Clint has not fully embraced the idea of driving a van and insist that it is my car, not his. I know that he secretly likes it as much as I do.
This guy does not hide his admiration for his new ride. He loves sitting up higher, the big windows, rear air, power sliding doors, good gas mileage, and third row seating. Ha- Well, his giggles prove that he enjoys the windows and doors the rest may be my favorites.



3 comments:
It looks beautiful! I know you'll love it. :)
That is a cute picture! And I love that van too!
ahhhh we r possibly in the market for a minivan too! what kind did you get and is it brand new? we are buying a car next week and that is a possibility!!! hope your boys are good.... all three of them!
Post a Comment