Some of our portraits from a recent session with Brandi Pitts. We decided (well, I decided) that we should swap family portraits. I am afraid that I get the good end of the deal here, as I consider Brandi's work to be awesome! I think that it speaks for it self. I have posted before about how great she is but she continues to amaze me with her selfless spirit. We met when she let me tag along to a friends newborn session. I was just starting my business and was basically spying on her. She could have seen me as competition and politely declined but instead she has done nothing but help me since. I respect and admire her as a photographer and am inspired by her generosity. It is more than a blessing to have a friend "in the business". She prays for me and my sessions: artistically, financially and what it means to be a momtog (mom and a photographer). I definitely do the same for her. That is the greatest tool that I have in my camera bag... Prayers! It is so fun to share client joys, and nightmares, tips, successes and failures, blogs, and web sites, with each other. I genuinely hope for Brandi's business to be successful and for her to not only financially flourish but for it to grow just the way that God has planned. She is what I would consider to be a super-momtog as she gave birth to twins less than four months ago! That is three under three people! All girls. Wow, she can still think straight enough to create such beautiful images! Very impressive.
Easy Brownie Recipes
2 years ago





2 comments:
She did such a beautiful job!
What great pics!!!! I cannot believe what a little boy JH is!
Post a Comment