hmmm... What is this?
I like this birthday business!
I will probably regret this but I took very few pictures during James Henry's birthday extravaganza weekend. I was having such a good time just being there that I really did not want to miss it. My favorite moment was hearing everyone sing Happy Birthday, at his party. I always tear up at children's parties when the singing starts. You can bet that I was too choked up to even sing myself at James Henry's. I wanted to be the one to hand him his cake and blow out the candle, I wanted to help him open his presents and talk to our guest. Of course, now I want to see the pictures... I guess that is the disadvantage of being the photographer- I know that our parents took plenty so hopefully I will have some of theirs to share.



1 comment:
Ganpa certanly had a great time in Nashville this past weekend with JH. He will be walking before long. I had a talk with him about it!
Post a Comment