I run a serious risk of revealing what a major party pooper I am if I admit this.... But, I don't like Halloween. Well, that is not entirely true. I like dressing up and the excitement and the celebration and the colors and the candy and the fall weather and the Monster Mash (great, great song). I even like all of my childhood memories of Halloween. It is just that too often there are skeletons and death and demons and blood and scary movies. Yuck, yuck and yuck. Don't worry, I'm not going to be a hyper mom and forbid my children to go to the Halloween party or eat candy corn. We shall celebrate any fun day that life brings, and dressing up IS very fun. The season is full of creativity, wonder and imagination. It is when it becomes dark and evil that my love for Jesus who is good and true takes over.
Easy Brownie Recipes
2 years ago








1 comment:
CUTEST costumes Katy!
Post a Comment